Meet Robyn Winters
Robyn Winters, M.A., is an Executive Coach, Master Trainer, and Career Strategist who works with a broad array of business professionals, corporations, nonprofit organizations, and academic institutions. Robyn’s focus is to strengthen clients’ expertise in communication and presentation competencies, providing them with the opportunity to step into who they are: uncover the best of their talents, skills, and passion to achieve and project a world-class presence.
Robyn has worked with a broad array of clients, including American Express, Delta Air Lines, USF/Morsani College of Medicine, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and IBM.
Robyn is a certified practitioner of the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). She has wide-ranging experience as an international speaker and presenter.
With marketing and branding expert Ken Banks, Robyn is the co-author of two books on branding: BrainBranding ~ Activate the Brain, Stimulate Your Brand, and BrainBranding ~ The Manual, books that provide the essential tools to develop a distinctive, memorable brand.
Robyn holds a Master’s Degree from Wesleyan University, and for 15 years was an adjunct faculty instructor at Cornell University’s School of Management in New York City. She is a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and Business & Professional Women (BPW).
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Development Dimensions International (DDI)
- Campbell Interest & Skills Survey (CISS)
- Wilson Learning, Social Style Series
- Fundamentals of Structural Thinking – Robert Fritz
- Advanced Structural Consulting – Robert Fritz
- Color Me Beautiful – Certified Image Consultant